Applicant will be able to receive an 10% extra tokens by locking JOB tokens for 6months after June 3, 2019. Applicants will also receive an extra 30%, totaling 40%e extra bonus tokens if they lock up their tokens for a year.

Read more

After the announcement that JobCoin(JOB) will be used as a margin trading currency on BitKing exchange, we have upgraded the current JobCoin tokens to meet the demands in this new setting.

Read more

JobCoin has been rigorously working to expand its business on a global scale.Starting with actively talking to different countries to adopt the concept of APSE(advance payment salary equivalent), we have partnered with VISA for mass adoption of our technology and currently, preparing to open JobCoin exchanges in developing countries so the mass can easily convert their JOB tokens to local currencies

Read more

After receiving feedback from our community saying that they would like more time accept bonus tokens, we have decided to push back the application dead line to receive bonuses.

Read more